WHAT TABEX AND WHAT IT IS USED
Tabex contains the active substance cytisine, which acts on the body of the smoker similar to nicotine. The adoption of Tabex leads to a gradual cessation of smoking without discomfort and discomfort associated with quitting smoking.
Tabex be used in people addicted to smoking (chronic tabakizam) who want to quit.
BEFORE YOU TAKE TABEX
Do not take Tabex at:
• Availability of allergy (hypersensitivity) to the active substance cytisine or any of the other ingredients ;
• recent myocardial infarction or stroke. unstable angina, abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia), atherosclerosis;
• pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Relative contraindications to the use are:
• chromaffin tumors of the adrenal glands;
• gastroesophageal reflux disease (return of gastric juice into the lower part of the esophagus, which is manifested by burning sensation);
• Mental illness (some forms of schizophrenia). Take special care with Tabex Since there is no adequate clinical experience for the safe use of Tabex caution in patients with:
• ischemic heart disease (disturbed blood perfusion of the heart muscle);
• heart failure (weakness of the heart muscle)
• hypertension (high blood pressure);
• cerebrovascular diseases;
• blockage of the blood vessels;
• kidney and liver diseases;
• hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland);
There is no adequate clinical experience for the safe use of Tabex also in children under 18 and adults over 65 years.
Tabex administration is not recommended in these categories of patients without prior consultation with the doctor and assessment of the benefit / risk ratio. Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor if you are using drugs such as physostigmine, galantamine, statins, drugs to lower blood pressure, treat tuberculosis because of a possible increase in adverse events during concomitant use it.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Taking Tabex with food and drink
Food and drink not affect .
Pregnancy and lactation
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine. If you are pregnant or nursing should not being treated with Tabex.
Driving and using machines
No evidence of adverse effects when performing activities that require alertness and responsiveness.
Important information about some of the ingredients.
This medicinal product contains lactose. If you are intolerant to some sugars you need to tell your doctor before starting treatment with Tabex.
HOW TO TAKE TABEX
Take as described in this leaflet.
If you’re not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Route of administration: tablets are taken orally with sufficient fluid.
Dosage: The treatment was carried out by the following scheme:
• 1-3 day – 1 tablet 6 times a day (2 hours). In these days is expected to gradually reduce the number of cigarettes smoked. If the result is unsatisfactory, treatment is stopped and can be repeated after 2-3 months. Upon satisfactory effect (significantly reduced the number of cigarettes) after 3 ~ day treatment continues under the scheme;
• 4-12 day – 1 tablet every 2.5 hours (5 tablets per day);
• 13-16 day – 1 tablet every 3 hours (4 tablets per day);
• 17-20 day – 1 tablet every 5 hours (3 tablets a day);
• 21-25 days – 1-2 tablets a day.
The final cessation of smoking should become the 5th day after starting treatment. After the end of treatment, the patient should show will and will not allow a single cigarette.
If you take more than the amount Tabex If you take a dose higher than prescribed, you may experience nausea, rapid heartbeat, difficulty breathing. Possible vomiting and fundus. In this case, stop taking use and consult your doctor or ask for help at the nearest health facility.
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, take it as usual, skip the dose you forgot. Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten. Continue to take the drug as described in this leaflet.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor.
if you have any question please feel free to contact us !